Members of the Business Archives Council
Soutron are members of the BAC and have been providing solutions for corporate libraries and knowledge centres for over 30 years.
Please use the links below to learn more about our cloud based solutions.
- Corporate and Special Library Management Software (Soutron LMS)
- Archive Management Software for Physical and Digital Assets
- Business Archive Management Software for Records and Documents
- Digital Media Archive Management Software for Audio and Video Content
- Records Management Software
- Inter Library Loans and Document Requests
- Secure Document Software and Distribution (eBooks and PDFs)
- Soutron Summariser PDF / Word Metadata Automated Abstraction and Cataloguing Solution
“As a specialist national meteorological library and archive, we were attracted to Soutron because of their accessibility, flexibility and on-going plans for future system developments. Working alongside Soutron we are looking forward to offering our customers a modern, effective search and discovery tool for both our archive and library collections.”
“Soutron were one of the few who provided a competent and knowledgeable service and worked closely with us to define the best solution. A great company to work with, very helpful and supportive too.”
Ready to Experience Soutron?
See how our solutions can help your organisation with an online demonstration of our software.
We can arrange this at a time convenient to you and work through any questions you may have. Simply complete this form below or call us on 01332 844 030 to discuss.
“The ability to import and export content en masse and flexibly for our workflows and reporting needs is also very important to us as we are a small team.
As we already used EndNote® for collecting publication records, thanks to Soutron it now takes half the time it did previously to add them to Soutron. We can now bulk import various record types, article metadata, migrated ejournals and ebooks directly.”
“Integrating our library and the archives data into a single system without compromising the collection management functionality on either side was a priority.
With the development of Soutron’s Search Portal and the ability to display the hierarchical relationships of our archives, finally we are able to present our entire holdings to researchers in one go.”